India is a country with the most diverse, rich, and vivid history in the world. From North to South and East to West, each region of Indian offers its unique culture. From one place to another, you’ll experience the difference in food, fashion, religion, language, dance, and music is quite exquisite. People from all over the world join in with Indians to celebrate the festivities of India. Filipinos as people of Philippines area known as have also taken a liking to exploring India. India Visa for Philippines Citizens is quite an easy task since the entire process can be done online.
How to get India visa an easy way?
Although you’ll be able to get Indian visa online yourself, most of you’d not wish to bear the effort of addressing the Indian government portal that isn’t user-friendly, has long forms to fill and often crashes out.
If you are like me who would rather not spend 3 hours of your life filling forms and don’t mind getting it done by a travel agent, then you can get your Indian visa done via Indiavisainfo.
Why should you choose IndiaVisaInfo for your Visa?
Full detailed instructions on documentation and suggestions regarding the type of visa
Scrutinization of your documents so minimal chance of visa rejection
Only $3 initial payment. Rest can be paid after a final review of the application
24×7 WhatsApp, Chat, Phone, & Email Support for your Visa and it’s status.
Indian Visa for Philippine Citizens (Filipinos)
Indian visa for Filipinos is an online process in which you fill up a form with personal and travel details, make the payment, and receive your visa in the mail. IndiaVisaInfo makes it easy for you to get the process done without the worry of your visa getting rejected due to wrong information or the wrong type of visa selected.
Types of Indian eVisa for Philippine Citizens
If you wish to travel to India, there should be a valid reason and depending on that need you can apply for any eVisa described below:
Depending on the purpose of your visit, you may have to first choose which one of the visa you need. You can get in touch with IndianVisaInfo to get the information on the same:
There are three variants of Tourist visa viz:
- Double Entry eTourist Visa (30 Days): This is valid for 30 days and you can visit two times on this visa. After you leave India for the second time, you cannot visit back in on the same visa regardless if you have completed 30 days or not.
- Multiple Entry eTourist Visa (1 Year): Valid for entire one year with multiple entries. That means you can come and go as many times as required for the entire year of validity.
- Multiple Entry eTourist Visa (5 Year): Valid for five years with multiple entries.
Important Note: For one and five years Visa, each visit should not exceed 90 days unless you’re a citizen of USA, UK, Canada, or Japan In those cases, each visit should not exceed 180 days.
You will need a Business visa if you’re involved in any kind of business in India, or you have to attend a business-related activity like Negotiations or Seminars. The visa is valid for 365 days and each stay cannot exceed 180 days. If you absolutely have to stay for more than 180 days, then you need to register with FRRO/FRO within two weeks after these 180 days have been redeemed.
This visa is given to delegates from different nations who are booked to go to International gatherings/classes/symposium/workshops held by the Government of India or other International Organizations. The validity is 30 days with a single entry.
This is allowed to remote nationals who wish to come to India for any sort of medicinal treatment which could or could not possibly be accessible in their very own nations. This is a transient visa and the candidate himself/herself ought to be the patient.
Medical Attendant Visa
This visa is granted to individuals who are accompanying the person on Medical Visa. Only two medical attendants are allowed per Medical Visa.
This visa is provided to a Philippine national in the event that he is offered any sort of work in India. This isn’t relevant for non-residents of Philippines. This visa can be broadened while in India by the Immigration Department, yet for that to occur, enlistment is needed.
An individual can get Student Visa if they want to pursue any recognized course from any college/institution that is recognized by the Government of India. This is valid for the entire duration of the course and is not issued for Primary education.
Applicants cannot convert Tourist visa to Student visa, and looking for college admissions on a Tourist visa is not allowed
Please note that as of now, we only process eTourist, eBusiness, eConference, and eMedical Visas of India for Philippine Citizens.
India Visa Fees for Philippines Citizens
Find India e Visa Fee for Filipinos (Philippine Citizens) below,
|Indian Visa Types||India Visa Fee||Visa Validity|
|e-Tourist Visa 30 Days||$25||30 Days – Double Entry|
|e-Tourist Visa 1 Year||$40||365 Days – Multiple Entry|
|e-Business Visa||$80||365 Days – Multiple Entry|
|e-Conference Visa||$80||30 Days – Single Entry|
|e-Medical Visa||$80||60 Days – Triple Entry|
|e-Medical Attendant Visa||$80||60 Days – Triple Entry|
In addition to the above fees, there is a 2.5% bank transaction fees, and service fees depending on the type of visa selected.
Read more about Indian Visa Fees.
Documents required for Indian Visa for Philippine Citizens
There are some basic requirements which need to be furnished regardless of the type of visa and some other requirements depend on the type of visa required.
Mandatory Requirements for All Types of Visas
- Scanned Passport-sized photo (2in x 2in) with white background
- Scan of Passport with at least 6 months validity and 2 blank pages
- Scan of front and back page
- Old passport (if any), is also required
In addition to the above documents, you may need the documents for a particular type of visa listed below.
Business Visa Requirements
- Copy of Business Card or an invitation letter from the company in India including the company’s information, address and phone number in India
- Any letter of invitation if applicable from Indian parties which wish you conduct the business (optional).
If you’re visiting to conduct a lecture under Global Initiative for Academic Networks (GIAN), then you require:
- Invitation of the host institute to the foreign faculty
- Copy of the sanction order under GIAN issued by the National Coordinating Institute viz. IIT Kharagpur
- Copy of the synopsis of the courses to be taken up by the faculty
Medical Visa Requirements
- A copy of Letter from the Hospital concerned in India on its letterhead which includes the tentative date of admission/treatment in the hospital mentioning the name, nationality and Passport number of the patient/ e-Medical Visa applicant.
Tourist Visa Requirements
If you’re visiting for a short term course in India, then you need:
- Copy of letter from the institute/organization/hospital etc. concerned on its letter-head
If you’re visiting for a voluntary work of short duration, then you need:
- Copy of letter from the organization concerned on its letter-head
Conference Visa Requirements
- Invitation from the organizer (mandatory)
- Political clearance from Ministry of External Affairs, Govt of India (mandatory)
- Event clearance from Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt of India (optional)
Process to get Indian Visa for Philippines Citizens
- Visit indiavisainfo.com/apply-india-visa and fill the “India visa request” form with your basic information and pay $3 as an initial amount.
- Upload the documents required for processing.
- We will fill the application form on your behalf and send it to you for confirmation.
- After you confirm the accuracy of the information on the Application form, the next step is making the rest of your India visa payment.
- Visa will be sent to your email. Take a printout and you’re ready to go.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I convert my e-Visa to any other Visa?
No, e-Visa is non-extendable and non-convertible.
Can I get a refund on my fees if I changed my mind about going to India?
Once you’ve made the payment for your visa, it cannot be refunded since the processing will have already started.
What is a Business Card?
Business card means ‘a card provided to you by the company you are working for’ OR you can also upload ‘an invitation letter from the company in India including company’s information, address and phone number in India’.
Can I get Visa on Arrival (VoA) at Indian Airports/Seaport?
The Visa on Arrival facility is only for the nationals of Japan, South Korea and UAE (only for such UAE nationals who had earlier obtained e-Visa or regular/paper visa for India).
Is the e-Visa facility allowed for employment Visa?
e-Visa is not allowed for employment. You may apply for a Regular Visa.
Is the e-Visa allowed for Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) activities and journalism purposes?
e-Visa is not allowed for NGO activities and journalism purposes. However, Voluntary work of short duration (for a maximum period of one month, which do not involve any monetary payment or consideration of any kind in return) are allowed.
How many attendants can come with a patient?
Only two e-Medical Attendant Visas will be granted against one e-Medical Visa (patient).