India has been paying attention to it’s travel industry, with right around 20 million vacationers over the most recent 3 years, the administration chose to make it simpler to get India visa online by actualizing India E-Tourist visa (India ETV) .This article will give all of you the details about India Visa, Document Requirements for Indian visa and how to apply for India visa It doesn’t matter which country you belong to.
How to get India visa easy way?
Get India E-Tourist/Business Visa With Minimum Hassle.
India e-Visa 4 Steps Application Process
- Decide what type of Visa you wanted to apply for.
India e-Tourist Visa, India e-Business Visa, India e-Conference Visa, etc,.
- Make sure your passport is valid for 6 months valid from the day of application.
- Fill out the simple online form with your information.
- Just make 25$ initial payment and get your visa done in two days.
Although you’ll be able to get Indian visa online yourself, most of you’d not wish to bear the effort of addressing the Indian government portal that isn’t thus user friendly and has long forms to fill and often crashes out.
If you are like me who would rather not spend 3 hours of your life filling forms don’t mind getting to done by a travel agent then you can get your Indian visa done via indiavisainfo.com.
India e-Visa Application Process & Document Requirements:
Indian e-Visa application process has become easy now and the documents required to get India Visa is very simple, the below images will give you the clear picture of the India Visa application process and India Visa document requirements to apply for India Visa.
India Visa Online Application Process India Visa Online Document Requirements
Just prepare the required documents and the rest things will be taken care by Indiavisainfo
Points to Note on India Visa:
- The Indian Tourist e-Visa allows multiple entries into India.
- Indian Tourist e-Visa is legitimate for 1 year after issued. You can enter India on any date within this period. If it’s not too much trouble note that in the event that you apply outside this period, Indiavisainfo gives a unique administration that guarantees the application experiences on the right date. This enables explorers to apply whenever.
- The visa holder can remain in the nation for close to 90 days Total or 180 days Total, contingent upon the nationality.
- The applicant should carry a copy of the Indian visa along with him/her at the time of travel.
- The Indian Tourist e-Visa is valid for entry through 28 assigned Airports and 5 assigned seaports. Notwithstanding, explorers can exit from any of the approved Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.
- The Indian e-Visa is non-extendable.
- Your passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India, and two blank pages.
- In case you’re going to remain at the airplane terminal, you needn’t bother with a visa.
- Candidates must arrive utilizing a similar identification with which they connected for the Tourist e-Visa.
- The multiple entry visa mean you can go the same number of times in a year. The total number of stay in a year must not surpass 300 days.
Hope this information is helpful for you to Get your India Visa on time.
Submit your review